View Profile cyan11

75 Audio Reviews

Negatives - Bass is too high
Positives -I like the atmospheric undertones
Observations - Sounds like an ambient vg piece
Recommendations - Lower the bass at the least, and it would be better
Considerations -Consider a countermelody to the bass in treble, maybe a muted lead synth
-Consider adding percussion

Simple, yet well-composed. As a musician I can hear in my head so many arrangements of what I'd do with this, in my opinion it has potential to become something really great. I love minimalistic simple tracks because you can do so much with them if you so choose to. If I only had your midi file :) of course I'd give you all credit for the composition. If you'd care for a collab on this. 5/5 because I like the composition and I vibe with it. A lot of my tracks start with something simple like this.

Cheers
-Glenn

GlaceonDash responds:

I could hand you the project file! I unfortunately don't use a program such as FL studio, I use LMMS. So I don't know how that would work. DM me if you want a midi file though!

I like how it starts off ambient then goes into something slightly sinister. Good composition, good production quality, I like the percussion elements as well. very chill, I could have that first section on repeat for quite awhile. nice work

supervoltage responds:

Thank you so much for your response and I'm very glad that you enjoyed it!

Music Composer Electronically since 2004, Glenn Murawski (cyan11) has drawn from several creative influences including Rock, Classical, and Electronica to create music that is pensive and contemplative in nature.

Glenn Murawski @cyan11