GaMetal - Meridian Dance GaMetal - Meridian Dance

Awesome! Friggin Insanely awesome rendition!

The Journey Must Go On The Journey Must Go On

This sounds nice. I get knocked for my fake strings from time to time, but hey it's what we got. Maybe it could be a bit more dramatic towards the end (maybe also add more percussion), it has a reserved quality to it, but then again I don't know what kind of game this is for.

Manhart responds:

Yeah you are right, the quality isn't too great, but then I would have to learn how to play the different strings myself xD Also, the file would have been too large if I rendered it to a version with a higher bitrate... Haha... It was intended for a RPG game.
I could try and make it more dramatic towards the end!
But thanks for the review, I really appreciate it!

WilliamP - Synthhoe WilliamP - Synthhoe

Nice! I like the riff and especially all the changeups. Not a huge fan of the synth that comes in around at 1:50, but that's just personal preference. The guitars sound great, this sounds almost like some Doujin I listen to. Sorry for the late listen/review, I got your pm, just haven't been on NG in months. Best Regards, cyan11

Vision Demo Vision Demo

As it is an incomplete piece of work, I think you can go far with this. Makes me want to cry lol

Release Release

Good stuff. I especially like the change at 2:13

EagleGuard responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

WilliamP - Synth Metal WilliamP - Synth Metal

Pretty good, just could use some more complexity on the guitars.

Twoshiny responds:

Thanks for the feedback, yeah I agree with you. I'll find the balance, I've made over complex guitar stuff in the past hahaha.

Halindir - Lindon Halindir - Lindon

I love the feel of this song and the instruments sound nice. Sounds like this would be a good intro into another track. I do hear the LOTR influence

Halindir responds:

Thank you very much cyan traveller, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Becoming Heroes Becoming Heroes

Very good, I like this alot, just seems incomplete and the ending is odd - how it just ends with the cymbal playing.... but I'm guessing this is a wip because of the length? If so I would like to hear the finished version, pm me if there is one later on.

Melancholia Melancholia

I like the melody, just not sure if I'm too fond of the notes on the high register. Also not sure the title is appropriate -- this song didn't make me feel sad or depressed at all..

Conquestus responds:

Yeah, the name is kind of irritating... I planned it to be depressing... But it seems that I simply were to happy as I made this. Anyway it's bether to hear something bright to cheer up, as to sink into misery, so this turns out to be a little trap... One of the good ones (at least I hope so)

Hurdy Gurdy Hurdy Gurdy

Almost makes me think Earthbound. not bad